what if there was a really flamboyant assassin and after they killed someone they just snapped their fingers, turned away and said ‘you’ve just been SASSassinated’
You're applying for an apprenticeship... Who do you choose?
- Sherlock Holmes: looking for fairly adequate apprentice for experiments and accompaniment on private cases.
- Not appropriate if squeamish or easily offended. Insomniac and good tea maker preferred.
- John Watson: need new nurse and receptionist, accidentally knocked mine up.
- Mycroft Holmes: have no family, an interest in international politics and a high iq? We will find you.
- Jim Moriarty: apprentice needed for telecommunications and paperwork. Occasional field work. Must not be of a nervous disposition. Bee-gees fan preferred.
- Irene Adler: need new apprentice with a high pain threshold and a passion for fashion.
- Molly Hooper: I cut up dead people you probably don't want this job. Unless you erm do, then email me xoxo (biology students only)
- Greg Lestrade: apprentice position available. Work besides the best Detective Inspector in all of Scotland Yard on interesting cases that will test your forensic skills, and obedience to the force. Also do you like doughnuts?
Bruce Wayne watched both of his parents die.
Tony Stark has heart problems and anxiety.
Peter Parker saw his uncle being murdered.
Steve Rogers lost his best friend.
Bruce Banner attempted suicide.
If they can save the world, you can get through this day.
Never stop fighting.